Wednesday 6 June 2012

Scalloped envelope box idea

Well, I got back safely from Sweden yesterday and then had a frantic rush to get myself to Cambridge... and this is the first chance I have had to have a moment to myself.

What a lovely weekend... I can highly recommend Gothenburg for something laid back and full of things to do and see, but be warned it is very expensive to eat/drink there.  We managed to keep within a reasonable budget so I can still afford to go away again sometime :).

Anyway, with so much to do and so little time I didn't even manage to bring much craft stash with me here, so please forgive my fleeting post.

I've created a box using the scalloped envelope die, with some little gift tags, which would make a quick gift.


The box was created with Pool Party card stock, very easy to make with just 2 shapes cut with the die using my Big Shot machine.  I've then added a designer button with some of the bakers twine (current summer mini catalogue) tied through it.

Inside the box I've made some little gift tags/cards with the Packed for Birthday stamp set (also from the current summer mini catalogue), coloured with Stampin' Write markers.


Apologies in advance for any period of radio silence that follows... I haven't had a chance to make anything for a few weeks and this weekend looks like another working one, but I will do my best and get some new ideas posted as soon as I can :).

No comments:

Post a Comment