Friday 22 June 2012

A ducky for baby Elodie

Today I have a new baby card to share with you that I made for my friend Lee and his wife Christine to congratulate them on the arrival of their cute little baby Elodie... and what a beautiful choice of name.  Congratulations to you both x


This card features the very versative Top Note die in Pink Pirouette and Wisteria Wonder, I've embossed the inner piece with the Stripes embossing folder and trimmed off the edge before mounting onto the frame piece.

The ducky from the Easy Events stamp set has been inked with Wisteria Wonder ink (to co-ordinate) and stamped onto Whisper White, which I have then embossed with the Designer Frames embossing folder and cut out and coloured with Stampin' Write markers.

You will notice that my cards are becoming very Big Shot orientated... it's just totally addictive to use it for cuttig and embossing and with som many lovely dies and embossing folders there is very little cutting out by hand like the old days ;).

I've tied some Organza ribbon around the Top Note and then adhered the frame with dimensionals to raise it up slightly.  All of that has then been stuck onto a Whisper White card base... which I do keep going back to because it's so 'clean'.  Then I've added a designer button tied with Bakers Twine to finish.  The colours could be changed to suit a boy too... why not give it a try. 

The Easy Events stamp set is just £23.95 for the clear set and you get 8 fab images with sentiments that you can mix and match :).

Contact me to place an order via email at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.


1 comment: