Monday 11 June 2012

Don't forget Father's Day

Don't forget it's Father's Day this coming Sunday (17th)...

Ok, so Dad's aren't keen crafters, but I am sure they will still appreciate a handmade card! 

Here is a quick and simple idea which will work for any dad really... especially if you find it hard to come up with something to suit a particular hobby or interest.  You can always use the colours of his favourite sports team for the 'outfit' and it's a great way to use up scraps of DSP.
I've used a Crumbcake base and created the little owl with Chocolate Chip card stock and scraps of Whisper White and Basic Black for the eyes.  The 'outfit' was created with a scrap of DSP, and I have then punched out a matching scallop circle to mount him on.

Trusty Teeny Tiny Wishes provided the sentiment, inked with Chocolate Chip... this stamp set is a life saver!

Of course this is my favourite punch of all time, you can check out my other ideas if you go to the 'owl punch' label to the right hand side of my blog :). 

If you would like to place an order, contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment