Friday 9 September 2011

Gift box

I will have left for Eastern Europe by the time you read this.  Check out my travel blog here for more.

However, I couldn't resist having a little play with my new toys before my holiday.  And here is the finished item - a long gift box made from the 2 pillow box die cuts, decorated with the daisy die. 


I've kept the box neutral by using Crumbcake and Chocolate Chip cardstock and have embossed the Crumbcake half with a flower embossing folder (not Stampin' Up!, but you can't see it in the pic anyway!). The daisy has been cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the middle petals from Melon Mambo. I'm really starting to like these colours... but who wouldn't :).

I will have scheduled posts for you whilst I am gone, so do check back for more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment