Saturday 10 September 2011

Male and female cards

I just love the Clearly for You stamp set that I used in Thursday post as it is very reasonably priced at £17.95 (for the clear stamp set).  You can make both male and female cards with the images and I am so glad that it will be remaining in the new catalogue which will be released on 1st October.

Today I have a card for you which features the berries image from the set.

I've stamped the image in Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive ink onto Whisper White card and then mounted this onto a panel of Rich Razzleberry.  The background is Basic Black card which I have run through the Big shot with an embossing folder (not a Stampin' Up folder I'm afraid).  I have then tied a piece of the Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon around this before mounting the image panel and then fixed the ends underneath the background before mounting to a Whisper White A6 size card base.


I've finished the card off with silver eyelets using my Crop-A-Dile, but you could use leave this out if you don't have eyelets or use basic rhinestones, or even circles cut from a hole punch...

I'm quite sad that the Rich Razzleberry ribbon and metallic eyelets are retiring this month from the Stampin' Up! catalogue but they are going to get some use during my Christmas Card Club in October and November...


No comments:

Post a Comment