Sunday 4 September 2011

Amy's card

I love this idea as it's ideal for note cards.  One of the other demonstrators in Cate's team gave me this card as a swap.  Check out Amy's site for full details, but it is a simple square of Very Vanilla cardstock with DSP strips and some ribbon, mounted onto Crumbcake cardstock.  The idea/layout can be adapted with a variety of papers and sentiments for all sorts of note cards.
The gorgeous papers, Springtime Vintage (Mini catalogue page 17, 121782 - £8.75), used on this card are retiring at the end of September, so if you want to get your hands on these before they are gone, contact me to place your order before Thursday (8th September) as after that I will be on holiday until October.

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! Thats my card!! woo hoo! Thanks for the link to my site too! Glad you like the card. I'm so sad that 'Springtime Vintage' is going:-(

    Lovely to see you again, have a fab holiday and let's catch up when you get back! x

    ReplyDelete