Thursday 29 September 2011

Turkey

No not another Christmas post - sorry I can't quite get into Christmas just yet as I am scheduling this post for while I am off on my travels.  Today I will be in Turkey, Istanbul to be precise... and sadly on the last couple of days of my trip!  I am sure it will have been wonderful, particularly as I haven't manage to get away properly since 2009 when I was in Nepal. 

I will be back on Saturday around mid-day... and no doubt ready to start crafting as soon as possible!

Here is my last scheduled post, assuming Blogger is still working, to share with you another gift idea... scented candles.

These are surprisingly easy to make, although this was my first attempt.  Using the butterfly and flower stamps from the Clearly for You stamp set, I have co-ordinated the candles with the box.
It would be great to hear from anyone who has any other little gift ideas that they want to share as I am always looking for new things to make.

See you in a couple of days x

No comments:

Post a Comment