Wednesday 21 September 2011

10 days to go until I can craft again!

I will be back from my travels on 1st October, although sadly will miss Cate's catalogue kick off party.  I have a class scheduled for the 2nd however, where I will be showing you how to make 2 little gifts, a wine bottle tag and a card, all with the same stamp set.

When scheduling this post I still had a couple of places left for this class so it's worth emailing me if you are interesting in booking to come along.  Check out the full details here.

So with only 10 days left until I return here is an idea for a post it note holder... which will be one of the gifts ideas included in the class on the 2nd October - albeit using a different stamp set.


This version uses the crown from the Clearly for You set and has a cute girly pink them using Melon Mambo cardstock.  I even found a pink mini pen for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment