Saturday 3 September 2011

Team training

I attended my first team training day today and met most of the other demonstrators in the team. 

There was lots to chat about including the new catalogue that will be released on 1st October, which includes some new products and 5 new colours.

Once again we shared our swaps so I now have lots of new ideas.  I made a bookmark for everyone based on the instructions posted here but using the Every Little Bit stamp set:


Materials: Every Little Bit stamp set, Marina Mist cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Eyelet border punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch, Marina Mist ink, DSP Patterns Stack - Brights, Just Believe stamp set (sentiment).

Here is a close up of the little birdy in it's cage...
I will be including a bookmark like this along with another little gift, a wine bottle tag and a card in my class on 2nd October.  There are still spaces so why not book to attend.  Further details can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment