Friday 2 September 2011

Male card

Today I thought I would share with you a card using a different stamp set that I chose for my starter kit - Clearly for You, which comes from the current Mini Catalogue.   The great thing about this set is that there are a variety of stamps that can be used individually or amalgamated for both male and female cards. 

This card features the image with 3 birds which is probably my favourite stamp from the set. 
The base is Basic Black cut to create an A6 sized card.  I have then used a 5cm strip of Whisper White across the card and stamped with the bird image and sentiment in black ink (note that I stamped the image onto some scrap paper first so that the final result was a more subtle black effect).  The DSP is from the Brights stack and I have cut a 1cm strip for the top and then punched a strip with the scallop punch before cutting to 2cm.  Finally a black button to finish.

A very quick card and which can be adapted to the full colour range to suit the recipient :).

I have my first team training day tomorrow, so was up very late last night making all the swaps.  Check back tomorrow to see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment