Tuesday 6 September 2011

My first class and new challenge site

After team training on Saturday I had to prepare the samples for my Mini Pizza box and card set class on Sunday as I realised that my original box sample didn't quite fit the 4cm square card envelopes, only the cards!

The class was inspired by my upline Cate as it was the first Stampin' Up! class that I ever attended, so was ideal for beginners

I know there were a few people that wanted to come along to this class but couldn't make the date, so if you are interested let me know, if there is enough interest I will book another date in October or November.

Here is the box and co-ordinating cards, all using the Just Believe stamp set.


Yesterday saw the release of a new challenge site that a fellow demonstrator (Amy) is on the Design Team for - Crafty Boots Challenges.  I'm going to have to get my thinking cap on to find something suitable to enter the challenge before I depart on my travels later this week... but in the meantime do support Amy and the team at Crafty Boots and enter the challenge yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment