Thursday 15 September 2011

Birdy roses

I couldn't resist sharing with you an idea using the 2 step bird punch.  This is my favourite punch of all time as you can do so much with it.  If you don't own any punches this is the one to get!

So how does this punch convert into this.....


The roses are made from the bird's wing and some of the leaves... There are plenty of examples on the web, I've created mine using Real Red cardstock with an apperture cut and then mounted onto a Whisper White card base.  The sentiment is from the Clearly for You stamp set which gets lots of use too.


I'll be back in the UK on 1st October and placing an order from the new catalogue so if you want to order this punch (£15.50) and save on postage just email me to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment