Friday 25 May 2012

Summer mini catalogue launch

This evening from 7.30pm I am hosting my Summer mini catalogue launch at my home (GU16).  It's FREE, a great chance to have a look at some of the new products and you will be able to catch up with some like minded people over a glass of wine.

If you would like to come along, it's not too late to let me know... just contact me via email at jadedcrafter@gmail.com or telephone 07968 951957 and I will send you details of my address.

The make and take project will feature the new Packed for Birthday stamp which retails at just £8.95 and I will have a special offer available to help you start building up your craft stash at a discount.

If you can't make it along but want to place an order and save on postage (if you can collect from me) then I will be finalising my order on Saturday, so let me know by then.

And finally, here is the card we will be making...




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to make this card!!! :) See you tonight! xxx

    ReplyDelete