Sunday 20 May 2012

Summery flowers

I have a very quick summery card to share with you today, in the hope that the sunshine will come out as I'm home again on a Sunday evening... it's not looking good though!


The designer papers are from the Domestic Goddess DSP pack and co-ordinate with the 2011-13 In Colours Pool Party and Calypso Coral.  I've used a panel across the based of the Whisper White card base and a small panel which I have matted onto a piece of Calypso Coral card stock and then added the flower image from the Button Buddies stamp set inked in Calypso coral to match.  Note that this image fits the Scallop Circle punch so you don't have to cut it out :)!

I just love the fact that the Stampin' Up! colour ranges come in co-ordinating card, inks and accessories too, as it's so easy to match everything.  I've punched out a flower using the Boho Blossoms punch from a scrap of Calypso Coral and added this to the centre along with a Designer Button, finally a length of the ruffled ribbon (also in Calypso Coral) and this card is ready for a sentiment... however I'm unsure which one, but no doubt Teeny Tiny Wishes (my favourite sentiment stamp set) will provide something appropriate when the time arises.



No comments:

Post a Comment