Saturday 26 May 2012

For a golfer

It's the weekend and the weather is beautiful outside.  However, I haven't even tidied up yet after my catalogue launch last night as I have been in the throws of work today!  It's not very often I have to succumb to working the weekend but unfortunately it is that busy time of year and I am just unable to avoid it.

I hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend and enjoying the good weather.  I thought I would share with you a card for the golfers out there...


This is a fairly easy card to make, as there is very little stamping involved.  For the base I have created a 5 x 7" card from Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Marina Mist along the left hand side which I have embossed with the Stripes embossing folder. 

The main image panel was created with a piece of designer series paper from the Just Add Cake paper pack, which I have matted onto Soft Suede card stock and then mounted on the card base.

The 'golf ball' was punched out with a 1 1/4' circle punch and then run through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder with the 'dots' inverted.  The 'tee' was created from Marina Mist card stock using the Word Window punch for the 'stalk' and then a 1 3/8' circle punch for the top.

I then cut a scrap of Old Olive to create the grass, added lettering cut from Marina Mist using the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies and finally a sentiment (retired) across the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment