Tuesday 29 May 2012

Un-packing for birthdays

The new Packed for Birthday stamp which retails at just £8.95 went down well at my catalogue launch last week.  We used the individual images rather than the whole stamp and a couple of the ladies came up with their own ideas by changing the image on the make and take project... but you'll have to turn your head to see them!


So here is another card to share with you, where I have cut up the little images from this stamp again.



The colours are Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party and I have created a Whisper White tall card base for a change.  I've then cut a strip of the Wisteria Wonder and mounted this onto 2 strips of Pool Party to create the border. 

I have then punched out Scallop circles from Pool Party and added a 1 3/8" circle punch in the centre, which I have embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder.

Each of the images from the Packed for Birthday has been carefully cut out and then coloured wiht Stampin' Write markers and then stuck on with dimensionals.

Finally a sentiment from my favourite go to stamp set - Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched out with the Word Window punch.

If you like this stamp as much as I do why not place an order - just contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment