Tuesday 8 May 2012

Everyone is starting new jobs...

...or so it seems! 

Here is a very quick card that I made for my lovely friend Min who starts her new job this week.  I realised that she was away until after I had left for Vienna so had to come up with something quickly but then forgot to drop it round and also post it from the airport...

So, another apology for another late delivery of a card - best of luck with the new job Min, I'll drop the card round when I'm back later x

The card base is the lovely Island Indigo and the background panel is a piece of Pool Party run through the Square Lattice embossing folder with the corners punched using one of the petals from the Boho Blossoms punch.

I went with a traditional good luck card, so picked the 'clover' image from the Every Little Bit stamp set which has something for everything ;), inked onto Whisper White and punched out with the Curly Label punch.  I couldn't find a sentiment suitable so printed out the 'Good Luck' and punch this out with the Word Window punch and then finished off with some Basic Pearls.

I hope the first day of the new jobs goes well x

No comments:

Post a Comment