I've just realised I've gone a bit overboard on the flowers the last couple of days, so though I'd change the theme slightly... and the card shape :).
For this card I have used the Scalloped Circle die to create a base from Very Vanilla and then embossed this with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.
The butterflies (cut with the Beautiful Butterflies die) are made from the new Twitterpated fabric in the Summer mini catalogue, adhered to card stock with multipurpose adhesive sheets, and then mounted on the card base, with a couple of Basic Pearls each to finish.
This card obviously took just a few minutes to make but I think it's still very effective - sometimes simple just works.
I promise something a little more masculine themed for tomorrow ...