Thursday 24 May 2012

Super... (fiddly) owl

I've been dying to share this cute little idea that uses the Owl Punch and Bird Builder punch (for the wings).  Full credit goes to Deb Fearns as I CASE'd this almost in it's entirity as it was perfect for a 'fantasy and cartoon' themed commission.


If you are familiar with the Owl Punch and Bird Builder punch you should be able to work out how the pieces were created from Pacific Point, Real Red and Daffodil Delight card stock scraps.  It's all a bit fiddly to be honest, but once all the pieces are in place you can breath a sigh of relief I promise.

This little fellow has been mounted onto Bashful Blue and then Real Red with a strip of Daffodil Delight.  The sentiment is from For My Family, which I am getting a lot more use out of recently :).

No comments:

Post a Comment