Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Summer mini catalogue

Finally, I can share with you the new Summer mini catalogue and all the lovely new products... it's very exciting as there are all sorts of new things to play with - check out the link to view the full catalogue online.
If you would like to come along to my Summer mini catalogue launch party, I will be holding it on the Friday 25th May at 7.30pm at my home (GU16) - apologies you have to wait so long to come along to see and try the new products, but with bank holidays and upcoming classes it's the first date I had available.

If you can't make that date why not have a home party of your own, invite round a few friends and enjoy a couple of hours making something for yourself and browse the catalogues in the comfort of your own home.  There are other rewards available to you too - check out my Home parties page for more or contact me.

So here is a card I have made with the new Apothecary Art stamp set and co-ordinating Framelits Dies. I have been playing solidly with these 2 products since they arrived in my pre order and I just love them so much. 


For this card I have teamed up Island Indigo and Pool Party from the 2011-13 In Colours range, using the stamped image as the focus, and then personalised the card using the Timeless Junior Alphabet dies, which seem to feature a lot more on my cards these days now that I have got the hang of them.

Have a look at the rest of the oher lovely stamps included in the Apothecary Art stamp set on page 17 of the new Summer mini catalogue:

No comments:

Post a Comment