Tuesday 3 July 2012

Another Tiggerbird?

I think I might have stumbled across someone more tigger mad than me!


Is that possible?  Well, these days I live in a house that doesn't have hundreds of tigger beanies stacked up on shelves in my living room, and people don't come round and take photo's of them in disbelief!  However, the poor tiggers in Tigger's car that I spotted at the weekend may get a little bit hot inside, not to mention the 'bleaching' that just isn't good for his skin - eek!

Ok, enough insanity... back to today's project!

I was going to share with you the card that I made at the craft show in Bracknell that I went along to on Sunday... however I can't actually find it to photograph, so instead I will have to share with you the other 2 cards that I could have made at the Stampin' Up! make and take stand... apologies that I can't get them to lie landscape!


Both these cards use Night of Navy, Old Olive and Very Vanilla.  I always forget about Night of Navy as it's in the Regals Collection which I always seem to neglect... but I just love this colour combination and of course the stamp set!

The Open Sea stamp set was released in the Summer mini catalogue and I really hope it is hear to stay as it's a set that is very close to my heart, with a travelling theme, and great for mens cards too!

The first card uses the background stamp with Crumbcake ink to create a panel on Very Vanilla which has then been over stamped with the ship and world images in Night of Navy and Crumbcake retrospectively.  I am never brave enough to come up with my own ideas for overstamping, but this works so well I will definitely be creating more cards like this.

The second card uses the archor image across an Old Olive piece of card stock and then a Very Vanilla Scallop Trim border has been added.

Both cards use the sentiment from the Curly Cute stamp set which has words for a variety of occasions... you will notice some linen thread on the first card and a Antique Brad too.


No comments:

Post a Comment