Saturday 7 July 2012

Get well gift

I have my big shot class this morning, and I couldn't wait until after the class to share one of the cards with you...

Do you recognise the flower?  Last week it was a bookmark, and this week whilst I was designing my class, I thought I would incorporate it onto the front of a card so it becomes a gift and a card.

I just love the Fun Flowers die as the flowers created are just great on their own, so I kept the card base simple using Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder).

The sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set has been inked with Versamark ink, which is clear, and then embossed with Whisper White embossing powder melted with a heat gun.

There's also a secret ingredient used on this card to make it smell all flowery :).


Hopefully the weather will improve over the rest of the weekend as I have no plans on Sunday and hope to fit in a bit of walking... but that may be all alone, as no one wants to venture out in the miserable rain... COME ON summer, where are you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to give this card to my nan next month for her birthday! She will love it! Thanks for demoing it to us!! x

    ReplyDelete