Friday 20 July 2012

Elegant wedding wishes

This lovely weather we are having probably isn't going to be good for those that are getting married this weekend!  Today I have an Elegant Eggplant themed wedding card to share with you...


I've used the White Shimmery card on the base to create the background against the Elegant Eggplant card stock.  For the main panel the Top Note was used with the centre piece being cut out and embossed with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.

I have then added the heart shapes punched from the Heart punch (note that the bride one has been embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder).  I have then created a flower with the Fun Flower die using Elegant Eggplant and finishing with a designer button.

I'm off to see the Olympic torch this evening so I hope this bad weather goes away :).

No comments:

Post a Comment