Saturday 14 July 2012

RSVP

Finally I can post this card that I made for my friends Tori and Macca following receipt of their wedding invite!

If you are a regular follower of my blog you will have seen the wedding stationery that I have been helping them design and make for their big day... and the colour combination they chose is Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait, so of course I had to incorporate these into a card to match for my RSVP.


I was a little worried by Tori saying that she was 'sick of seeing those colours' a little while ago, when we were finishing off the final batch of invites, so I hope she will still appreciate my card as I did make it some time ago ...

There is lots of Big Shot action on this card, the base has been run through the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder (reversed to get the indented dots) and then the Peach Parfait (orange) piece has been run through the Manhattan Flower embossing folder and cut out before being adhered to the base.

The letters were cut with the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies and I've added some Basic Rhinestones to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment