Sunday 29 July 2012

Last couple of days of July offers

The July offers of FREE ribbon and brads for every order of £45 and the opportunity to get your hands on the Everyday Enchantment papers (whilst stocks last) which were part of the Sale-a-Bration event earlier this year, are coming to an end.  You last chance to order will be Tuesday but please don't leave it until then or you may miss out.

Here's a very quick project that I was tasked with late last night... and I thought I would use the Everday Enchantment papers for.  Here's the book before...


And here is it after I had used up some of my leftover papers...


As you can see that it was just a case of covering the front with the DSP and then adding a strip of Lucky Limeade card stock and some lettering cut with the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies.  I added a couple of Calypso Coral butterflies from the Beautiful Butterflies embosslits too. 

So, don't forget if you want to order these papers or get your hands on FREE ribbon and brads please contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment