Tuesday 31 July 2012

Kitty bling

Cards with animals always seem to go down very well, especially those with cats or dogs.  The Every Little Bit stamp set has lots of variety including a few animals... and this little cat is one of my favs.


I've completely CASE'd this card, which I saw at the Bracknell craft show a few weeks back, although I've used a different sentiment... however I don't know who made it originally, but would give credit if anyone does?

I've stamped the little cat onto Whisper White card stock and then punched out with the Perfect Postage punch, which isn't currently available in the the catalogues, but hopefully it will return in October.  I've created a little frame by cutting out a square of Real Red card stock and then raised the image up with dimensionals.  To make the card a little more luxurious I have added some bling - Basic Rhinestones, to create the kitty's collar.  Finally the sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment