Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas couple

I have made a few different animals using my owl punch... but still no owl!  Here is that cute reindeer that I showed you sometime ago (here), with his 'other half' and using a slightly different layout and the Holly Berry Bouquet DSP... I still have half a pack of this and have made lots of cards with it, I highly recommend you buy this one for non Christmas cards too as the colours are great.

I fly out to Sri Lanka on Friday so if you want to order anything let me know by tomorrow please and I will get your order arranged before I go (normal postage of £4.95 applies).
Otherwise, start thinking about how you are going to spend your Christmas money in the New Year when I am back... because the new Spring Mini catalogue is released on 4th Jan and Sale-a-bration starts on 24th Jan... I will be having a couple of launch events so check out my events page and get these in your diary and contact me to book your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment