Saturday 10 December 2011

More in colours

I've had so much going on the last few weeks I completely forgot to share this card with you.... was just reminded this week when my certificate and pin arrived :).


I was sent this by Natalie when I got my Stampin' Up! promotion - how lovely!  She has used the new 'In Colours' for 2011/12, Island Indigo, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder (my favourite!). 

There is a strip of each colour at the base of a Whisper White card base and the sentiment has then been stamped above these with Island Indigo ink.  She has then cut 2 butterflies with the Beautiful Butterflies die in Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder and then stamped these with Island Indigo using the swirly image from the Everything Eleanor stampset before running these through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment