Tuesday 27 December 2011

Yummy cupcakes

Today I have another couple of cards to share with you that were created using the Crazy for cupcakes stampset.  Both use the same colour theme, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise which I am really liking.  The card bases are Whisper White and the images have been stamped in Chocolate Chip and then coloured with blender pens using Stampin' Write marker pens from the subtles colour collection.

For the cupcake tower I have added some red diamantes (not Stampin' Up!) and for the large cupcake I have added some beads where the sprinkles should be...
Both cards incorporate embossed backgrounds created by running a piece of Melon Mambo through the Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice embossing folders.

For the final touches the first card has the sentiment split between 2 Word Window punched shapes and the second has the candle inked separately onto Melon Mambo.

I absolutely adore this stampset as you can see.  I can't wait for the new mini catalogue to be released on 4th January which includes another Cupcake themed stampset 'Create a Cupcake' and matching punch. 

If you want to come along and check out the new mini on release day I'm having a launch party between 7.30 - 9.30pm so why not book to come along and have a look at the catalogue and some of the new products.  It's a FREE event and you will get 10% off any orders placed on the night... check out my events page for more or contact me to book.

No comments:

Post a Comment