Monday 5 December 2011

Get well

A break from Christmas ideas today...

One of my friends has just had an operation, so I made him a little card to wish him well.

It's made from a Whisper White base cut to A6 and then I've added a section of brights DSP in the 'striped' design to the left had side.  I've then punched a border using the Scallop Trim border punch in Basic Black and adhered this over the join.

The image is the cute little bird from the Every Little Bit stampset inked with Marina Mist onto Whisper White cardstock and then the bird has been coloured with a So Saffron marker pen.  I've then punched this out with the Curly punch and punched 2 pieces of Marina Mist card with the same punch and mounted these onto the card and then raised up the bird image with dimensional sticky pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment