Sunday 4 December 2011

Another box

I expect you have bought some presents for Christmas that are just crying out for a little gift box?  Here is another box idea that I have adapted from a tissue box project that I shared with you sometime ago.

Someone said to me the other day when they picked one up and opened it that it was a little disappointing to find a packet of tissues inside such a lovely box!  There is a compliment in there somewhere I am sure - but it lead me to make some for other things instead :).

These boxes seem to be ideal for jewellery, sweets/chocolates and pretty much anything else that you want to put in them.  And they can be personalised too...


I've used the Just Believe stampset and inked the 'leafy' image in Marina Mist before stamping the sleeve (cut from Crumbcake cardstock).  The box inside is made with Marina Mist cardstock to match and I have kept this plain.  The label stamp works perfectly on the front, stamped on Whisper White in Marina Mist with the flowers inked in Rich Rassleberry, leaving just enough space to personalise.

No comments:

Post a Comment