Friday 2 December 2011

Post it gifts

Today I have post it note holder to share with you.  These make great gifts and you can make 3 from an A4 sheet of cardstock.  I made a whole pile of these the other evening in a variety of colours... got a little production line going, which I generally hate to do...but varied the designs a little to make it more enjoyable.

Full details of dimensions can be found here.

For this version I have used Basic Black cardstock for the base, to match the wine bottle tag from yesterday's post.

The 'leafy' image from the Just Believe stampset has been inked in Marina Mist and stamped 3 times along the base of a Whisper White square and then mounted on a square of DSP.  The sentiment is also from the Just Believe set, but I've only inked the 'for you' part.

Here are a few more ideas using different stampsets:

Stampset: Every Little Bit

No comments:

Post a Comment