Friday 16 December 2011

Dashing off...

I fly to Sri Lanka tonight, so I hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year whatever you are doing.

I have scheduled some posts for you whilst I am away, and you may be glad to hear there won't be any Christmas themed ones; other than a project which I have planned for a visit to a Children's centre in Colombo (the capital of Sri Lanka).  More to follow on that on Monday.

So, despite having not made many Christmas cards this year, here is one that I received.  Another great card designed by Amy, and a nice quick one if you still need to rustle up a few more before the celebrations start!
Sorry, must dash[er] (that's bad, sorry again!) so full details can be found here.  Have a good one and keep an eye on my travel blog (link should be down on the left hand side of my site under 'blog list') if you are interested in hearing about what I will be getting up to...





No comments:

Post a Comment