Saturday 17 March 2012

Well Worn ideas

I have another couple of ideas using Designer Series Papers for you today...

The papers used are from the Well Worn pack on page 99 of the main catalogue. 

The first card was a commission for a friend of mine, who wanted a card featuring one of the characters from Doctor Who.  I don't watch it so can't really tell you anymore than that but I believe it went down well with the recipient.


The image is printed off the web and then I have layered up part of the picture to make it stand out.  I have then mounted the panel onto Early Espresso card stock.  The sentiment is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set (available in exchange for hostess pounds only), stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and punched out with the Curly Label punch.  I have then punched 2 shapes from the Early Espressor card to co-ordinate and make the sentiment stand out.  A piece of grosgrain ribbon across the centre of the card finishes this off but still maintains a masculine feel.

And for the other card, something nice and quick.....


I've taped the DSP to a Whisper White card base and then punched out a window using the 1 3/8" circle punch.

Inside I've stuck an owl created with the Owl Punch, and then finished it off with a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny wishes stamp set punched out with the Word Window punch.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment