Friday 13 April 2012

Book a demo/workshop or private class

Why not book a demo/workshop or private class.  I still have 2 dates available at the end of April (so you can take advantage of the April offer), or why not book for after 1st May when the new Summer mini catalogue will be released?!

Have a FREE demo in your home!
All you have to do is open your home up and invite your friends along to enjoy a demonstration of the Stampin' Up! products.  You and your guests can create something of their own to take home.
See my Home parties page for more. 

What about a private class? 
I also offer private classes/parties that are tailored to your specifications e.g. a particular theme or hen night etc.
Just gather a minimum of 4 people, pick the theme and we can hold a class in the comfort of your own home. The pricing will be dependent on the number of cards and number of participants.  For an indication and/or ideas have a look at the advertised classes on my site.
Or contact me for more information:

Telephone: 01252 834132 / 07968 951957
***
I must apologise in advance for the poor quality of the photo of this card... it seems to be a bit green, but I can assume you it's definitely Pacific Point from the 'Brights' Collection which features on the papers I have used from the Beyond the Garden DSP pack which you can get FREE during April when you spend £45.

I think the papers in the pack which feature Pacific Point are my favourites as I'm not generally a very flowery person... 

Anyway, this card gave me quite a lot of trouble... as the flowery theme isn't easy for someone like me to work with!  I think it turned out pretty well in the end.

I've used quite a few punches for this too, as seem to be getting into them a lot recently.  Why not have a look at page 116 to 119 in the main catalogue and start building up your punch collection too...

Materials:
Base - Pacific Point card stock
DSP - Beyond the Garden;
Other card stock - Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White;
Punches - 5-Petal Flower, Bird Builder (leaves), Scallop Trim Border, Word Window; 1'3/4" circle;

You will see I have mounted the flower onto the 1'3/4" circle punched from Pacific Point and then placed this in the centre of one of the shapes from the Perfect Penants die run through the Big Shot machine.  A 1/2" circle punched from the DSP to finish and it's done.



No comments:

Post a Comment