Wednesday 4 April 2012

Flowers for any occasion

Finally I've been able to take a day off... get a break from work and try and catch up on life.  Watch this space for upcoming offers, events and classes as I try to get my life back to BC ("Before Cambridge")...

Today I have a card for you that would work for any occasion and even just to let someone know that you are thinking of them.  Add a sentiment and it has a whole different meaning :).

The cardbase is Pink Pirouette card stock. For the panel I matted a piece of Whisper White card onto a piece of  So Saffron card and then adhered this to the card base using some Dimensional sticky pads. 

The tulips are punched from Pink Pirouette and So Saffron card stock using the Bird Builder punch along with the stems and leaves (Pear Pizzazz).

No comments:

Post a Comment