Saturday 28 April 2012

A little birdy tells me

Where has the day gone... 

I still have lots to do before tomorrow - eek!

So, just a very quick post to remind you that you only have tomorrow left to order any products from the Spring mini catalogue and to take advantage of the April offer of FREE papers with a purchase of £45.

Anyway, a little bird tells me that there are lots of great products coming in the new Summer mini catalogue which will be released on Tuesday, but I can't tell you what these are yet... however, here's a sneak peak of one of the new stamp set's.

I've used the Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper (DSP) which is one of the packs you can get FREE this month when you spend £45... 


As well as some new products this card features one of my old favourites, the Bird Builder punch, punched out from Rich Razzleberry to co-ordinate with the DSP and combined with Island Indigo and Pool Party from the 2011/13 In Colour range.

No comments:

Post a Comment