Wednesday 11 April 2012

What a great weekend...

Ok, so it's now Wednesday, but my weekend had a couple of days extension either side so I couldn't resist sharing it with you, despite having already shared a card with you today!

After Thursday's crafting session last week I still had cards to make, and being away for a long weekend from Friday meant I had to take some stash with me, although it didn't venture out of my case for long as most of the last few days has been taking up with my other favourite hobby... walking!

Here is the rainbow I was treated to amidst the rain and hail yesterday... definitely some card inspiration in there somewhere I feel?!


I conquered about 15 miles yesterday so am suffering a little today with sore legs and a bad back, so had to cut today's walk down to about 5 miles and come home for some TLC and crafting :). 

I didn't get too far with that (lol!) but instead, if you check out my classes page, you will see that I have now added classes for June.  And I've also introduced some Come and Craft sessions...

And, here's a sneak peak of tomorrow's card idea for you.  It's a bookmark to match the sentiment on the card... which I have covered in Crystal Effects to try and protect from usage...





No comments:

Post a Comment