Sunday 29 April 2012

Stamp-a-ma-jig

So the weather today has been totally rubbish, but at least the forecast was right!

I spent the morning catching up on some walking (!) and making use of my NT membership... despite the bad weather it was really lovely and it was great to see the sun come out after lunch when the walking was all done and dusted ;) lol.

I've got quite a few cards to share with you this week, but I can't share them yet for various reasons... instead here is a quick card I made using the For Everything stamp set, which needs the help of a Stamp-a-ma-jig for the best results.


I've chosen some colours that I don't normally pick, So Saffron and Peach Parfait, to co-ordinate with one of the sheets from the Just Add Cake DSP pack.

After inking up the flower stems I used my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the flower heads... but then decided it needed more colour so punched out a couple of flowers using the Boho Blossoms punch and adhered these on top.

For the sentiment I inked up the border part of the stamp leaving the 'friendship' sentiment out and changed this to one of the Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiments, again using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.

If you want to find out more about how useful the Stamp-a-ma-jig tool is, just search for tutorials on the web... all I can say is that I can't craft without mine and for just £10.95 it's a complete bargain.

I would recommend you get one if you have or plan to use the following stamp sets:

For Everything (page 48)
All in the Family (page 46)
Any stamp or set which has sentiments and images on the same stamp, as you can select to use just the image, or just the sentiment when you have the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help you.




No comments:

Post a Comment