Friday 27 April 2012

Reminders for next week

By my calculations it's Friday (sorry, scheduling posts at the beginning of the week again)! I'm running out of projects to share with you but with any luck I will get to do some crafting this weekend.

I have a couple of reminders for you for next week:

I'm hosting a Come and Craft event next Friday from 6.30pm at my home (GU16) - contact me to book your place.

Bring your craft stash and come along for a few hours and make a few cards and share inspiration.

If you are a beginner or do not have your own materials, you will be able to purchase pre-prepared card packs to make and I will be available to provide any necessary guidance.

Please bring your own glue (supplies available for purchase if necessary).

Secondly, if you don't know already... don't forget that the Spring mini catalogue ends on Monday!  So wanted to share a couple of ideas with you using one of my favourite stamp sets and co-ordinating punches before they retire... it's the Perfect Postage set....
I've already shared a few cards with you that uses this stamp set, so here is another one which uses one of the stamps in the background, designed by Amy.


And this one uses the punch along with a few other items:

I've used the Perfect Pairs sentiments stamp set from the main catalogue as these fit nicely inside this punch, and as you can see you can create a border too.  I've used Whisper White and Rose Red for the sentiment on this card.  The image is from the lovely Button Buddies stamp set which is designed to fit the Designer Buttons... so cool!

Other materials:

Scallop Trim Border punch, Paisley Petals DSP.

If you want to order anything from the Spring mini catalogue and take advantage of the FREE papers from the April offer when you spend £45, get in touch today as I probably won't be able to get your order made in time if you don't let me know before the end of the weekend!  Email me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment