Thursday 19 April 2012

Turtles :)

Hi All and Happy Thursday!  Well, it definitely is for me, as I have the day off in return for working on Saturday this week... and I'm off the Paralypics first test event at the Olympic Stadium, and very excited about it too.  Check out the details of how the GBWR (GB Wheelchair Rugby) team are getting on here and more details on the event and the play offs that I will be watching later this afternoon.
If you don't know already, my sister works for the GB Wheelchair Rugby team and hence the advantage of getting tickets to this event... it's not quite the Olympics but it will do for me.

Anyway, todays project features a 'turtle', so next time you see me ask me about the link to what I am up to today :) lmao!?

These cute little bookmarks are created using the Fox and Friends stamp set from the main catalogue.  I've inked them up onto Very Vanilla card stock and then punched out with the 1' 3/8" circle punch before mounting onto a co-ordinating scalloped circle punch which I have run through the Square Lattice embossing folder.

These bookmarks are easy enough to make with large paperclips, using red sticky strip ('tape') to fix them with.  Of course there had to be a card incorporated into the idea...

It's quite a simple card in co-ordinating colours.  And I've entered it into the Crafty Boots Challenge - No Girls Allowed.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, doesn't this look good? Your cute little bookmarks really stand out against that plain background.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete