Thursday 26 April 2012

Completing the set

Here are a couple more cards using the flower stamp from the Button Buddies set... to match the one I showed you yesterday.  I was still trying to create something a bit different to my usual style and managed to achieve this by using colours from the Regals collection.



The card above is Cajun Craze inked onto Whisper White and then I have stamped the image directly onto the card base to create a background behind the flowers.  Notice that the smaller flower is raised up with dimensional sticky pads and I've added buttons to finish off the centres.


This card base is Cherry Cobbler stamped all over with the flower image using Versamark ink to create a lovely background which you can't see very well in the photo.  Then, I have used a panel of Daffodil Delight matted onto Early Espresso.  Again the flower is raised up with a dimensional.

Here's the full set including yesterdays card...

No comments:

Post a Comment