Saturday 14 April 2012

Nursery piggy

So, I'm slowly getting myself organised.  My class schedule is now updated until the end of June, I've booked dates for Come and Craft sessions at my home (GU16) and at my 'during the week' home (CB4) and I've set aside some dates for possible demo's and private classes.

So if you are interested in booking a FREE demo or a private class then check out my Home parties and Classes pages for more details or contact me.

Today I'm out and about catching up with friends, walking and baby sitting, so in the meantime I have a card to share with you that uses some of the Nursey Nest DSP that is on offer for FREE this month when you spend £45 on Stampin' Up! products. 

I've combined the Pear Pizzazz papers with Blushing Bride which is also included in the colour scheme of some of these papers.  And I've created a little piggy bookmark with the Button Buddies stamp set.

There is quite a lot going on with this card so I will just leave you with a list of materials...



Materials:

Stamp sets - Button Buddies, Woodgrain, Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment);
Card base - Blushing Bride card stock;
DSP - Nursery Next;
Punch - Word Window;
Accessories - Designer Buttons; Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder;

No comments:

Post a Comment