Saturday 4 August 2012

Hen do celebrations

My good friend Tori is having her hen do today in London.  With lot's planned throughout the day I'm very much looking forward to the ceramic pottery making part ;).

I wanted to make Tori a card to mark the occasion...


I've CASE'd the idea from Amy, but used different papers and card stock.  The base is Regal Rose and I have matted mirror card (not Stampin' Up!) with some of the papers from the Cheerful Treat paper pack (available with hostess pounds) to create the background.

I've then cut a square of the Shimmery White card and cut an 'L' shape from Regal Rose card and run this through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, and then raised the panel up with dimensionals, adding a few Basic Rhinestones to the corners.  Finally the sentiment 'friend to friend' from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set...

I hope Tori has a fabulous day x

No comments:

Post a Comment