Wednesday 15 August 2012

Flower panels

I'm back on 'holiday', up in the Lake District today... so will be continuing to schedule posts.
Here is another idea for you, using the Reason to Smile stamp set that is available only throughout August...


I've stamped the images and coloured with blender pens and then cut out and mounted onto the panels fromthe Clearly for You stamp set which I have inked in Pear Pizzazz and then matted onto Peach Parfait card stock.

These colours are lovely and summery so I continued the theme by using a So Saffron card base with a strip of Pear Pizzazz embossed with Perfect Polka Dots and some Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon.

If you want to get your hands on this stamp set I will be placing an order this week:

Woodmount: £18.95 (130826)
Clear: £14.95 (130828)
Don't forget you can get it FREE with an order of £60 and I am offering FREE P&P (normally £4.95) on orders over £45 until the end of the month too.


No comments:

Post a Comment