Friday 17 August 2012

More wedding wishes

If you are a regular follower of my blog you may recall this wedding card that I made for a colleague at my office in Cambridge, who got married recently.

The wedding colours were a dark purple so for another card commission I went with Concorde Crush rather than the Elegant Eggplant I used previously.


The card base is Shimmery White, and I have used one of the label images from the Apothecary Art stamp set, inked in Concorde Crush, Organza ribbon and some butterflies cut using the Beautiful Butterflies embosslits die.

If you look closely you will see that I have personalised the label with the names of the recipients... definitely will be doing this again, although it's a bit stressful trying to line up the image over the top, even with a stamp-a-ma-jig...

No comments:

Post a Comment