Wednesday 29 August 2012

For special birthdays

I have a special birthday card to share with you - it's for my friend Natalie's 30th which she celebrates today, but this layout would work for any special birthday.
 
I couldn't resist using some of the papers from the upcoming Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue that will be released on 1st September... so this card gives you a sneak peek too!
 
 
For the base I have used Pool Party card and then adhered the new papers behind a piece of Shimmery White card stock, onto which I have stamped in Island Indigo ink, the 'legend' stamp from the Open Sea stamp set which is in the Summer Mini Catalogue.  Don't forget this stamp set will only be available until the end of this week (Friday) when the Summer Mini Catalogue ends.
 
I have cut some of the Beautiful Butterflies (embosslit) using my Big Shot machine, from Pool Party scraps and then added the sentiment from the Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess only) stamp set.
 
The numbers were cut with the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies from the new papers...
 
I hope Natalie has a great birthday today, whatever she is doing x

No comments:

Post a Comment