Tuesday 28 August 2012

Mixed bunch thanks


I have another card today, to show you the Mixed Bunch stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalogue.  It's a nice and easy quick card, but could be adapted with a different sentiment for any occasion or as a notelet maybe.

The base is Wisteria Wonder and I have added a Strip of Melon Mambo, punched on one edge with the Scallop Trim Border punch and then I've added a strip of Pink Pirouette card over the top before attaching the flower.  The Flower is one of the lovely images from the Mixed Bunch stamp set, inked in Melon Mambo and then punched out with the co-ordinating punch.  Finally a sentiment, from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, but just the 'Thanks' from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp... now I think I have used every one from that set :).

Don't forget the Summer Mini Catalogue products are only available until the end of the month (this Friday!) so place your order now by contacting me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment