Monday 6 August 2012

Happy Birthday Lynne

Today I have a card for a friend from my old place of work. These days we only ever catch up via email so I wanted to make sure I didn't forget her birthday, even though I'm not in the country.  Happy Birthday Lynne, for yesterday x


I've CASE'd this card from Beth as I just needed some inspiration to get me going with the Mixed Bunch stamp set and I wanted to use some colours I wouldn't normally go for.

The colours are Pacific Point and Garden Green and the sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set.  For the leaves I punched out the 'wings' from the Bird Builder punch and tucked them under the central flower and then raise dthis up with dimensionals.  A nice quick card.

I should be getting an overnight train later... to my next stop - Krakow in Poland.  Check out my travel blog to see what I am up to (link is under Blog list to the left of my site - Tiggerbird's Travelpod).

No comments:

Post a Comment