Friday 31 August 2012

Wintery punch art

My August class  last Saturday was themed as 'Punch Art'... and so we had lots of fun creating a number of different cards using a variety of the Stampin' Up! punches including this summery card which I've already shared with you:
 
 
There's always a few ladies who like to have a play with some of the card ideas that I prepare for them and this is where the summertime became winter, with a change of Green (Old Olive) to White (Whisper white) and an Owl punch...
 

So cute!  And it's just another creation from the amazing Owl punch which retails at just £15.50.  You could purchase this and some card stock and need very little else initially :).
 
Contact me to place an order from the main or Autumn/Winter mini catalogue (released tomorrow) and remember that I will combine your order with others and save on postage if you can collect your products from me (GU16).
 
Yes, just one more sleep until the new mini catalogue is out.  Check back tomorrow for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment